The IA Path Adjuster Job Fair is Like Speed Dating for Adjusters & Hiring Companies
The IA Path Adjuster Job Fair is an online event for adjusters and companies looking for adjusters to find each other. This is adjuster-specific networking designed for insurance adjusters and those looking to recruit and hire insurance adjusters.
Create a profile as an adjuster and find companies to work for, submit applications, and chat with recruiters of the hiring companies INSIDE their virtual booth.
Looking for adjusters? Find them via our map, searchable database, or by getting applications through your virtual booth.
NEXT VIRTUAL JOB FAIR STARTS JANUARY 17th
Register today and you'll have first opportunity to schedule interviews.
(interviews all take place January 17th-19th
registered adjusters can schedule interviews for those dates starting January 4th)
What is INSIDE of the Adjuster Job Fair?
- All-access to the IA Path Adjuster Job Fair Community & Virtual Booths of 30+ hiring companies and insurance industry vendors.
- Ability to Schedule Interviews with Dozens of Hiring Companies (July & January)
Be Interviewed Virtually In the Evenings so You Can Attend Even If You are Working (Jan 17th-19th)
- High-Quality Self-Paced Online Adjuster Training by IA Path
Live Presentations and Q&A
- Plus Access to Those Recordings (premium members only)
Who Can Have a Booth?
IA Path Adjuster Job Fair Vendor Explainer Video
This event is designed to provide a platform for the following type of companies to connect with adjusters
- Independent Adjusting Firms
- Independent Auto Damage Appraisal Companies
- Third-Party Administrators (TPA's)
- Insurance Companies
- Body Shops
- Technology Companies
- Any Other Vendors Who'd Like to Connect With Adjusters and the Insurance Industry
This is a twice-annual event. Dates for the two upcoming events are,
- January 17th-19th 2022
- July [TBD] 2022
Apply for your FREE Vendor Booth by Clicking the Button Below
Some of the Great Companies That Participated Last Time